by Torri

Once I spent the night at my cousins house. We were down in her basement doing flips agianst her wall. and When she went to do a flip she ended up on her wall. but her walls were really sticky so she got stuck to it. She told me to go get her mom and brother so I went and got them and they started to laugh alot. then I ran up to her wall and I jumped and stuck to it. They said my hair got all stadiky then her brother and mom come and pulled us off the wall. We laughed so hard our stomachs started to aik. So we went upstars so we could calm down while her mom made us snacks. Then we ate them and our stomachs started to feel better and we ended up on her computer playing games all night nad when it was late at night we snuck downstairs and we did a flip against her wall and slept like that for the rest of the night. but when her brother and dad came down to work out they saw us upside down sleeping. We ended up in a big amount of trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment